Registration for 2019/20 season will be available in June, sign up for our newsletter and you be notified once it is open
Leagues1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter 4th quarter 1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter 4th quarter
Other Leagues1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter 4th quarter
Rules of Play & Conduct
- General rules of play
- General Rules of curling apply
- Spares-as many as required. Parents and coaches may also spare if needed
- Coaches involvement during the game is encourages with the NOVICE divisions
- Arrangements are made in an attempt to accommodate all registered junior curlers. Registration is limited to 32 Little
- Rockers and 72 Juniors on a first come first served basis. Any registrations received after the limits are reached will form the spare list.
- Participants must inform team members, their coach or the Junior Co-ordinator if they are unable to attend a scheduled game. If 2 games are missed without notification that curler will be replaced by the next person on the spare list.
- No Junior or Little Rocker is allowed on the ice surface without adult supervision or at least 1 full year experience in a Junior Program.
- INTENTIONAL DAMAGE TO THE ICE SURFACE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DAMAGE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PLAYING AREA.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED ON THE ICE SURFACE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.